It's Amazon, Go Buy Stuff

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spicy Cheese Terimayo Japadog



Today we have the Spicy Cheese Terimayo. If it wasn't for Psych I would have never heard of these fantastic creations. Immediately upon hearing them mentioned I went to Google, unfortunately I was unable to get any around me, but luckily enough the Japadog Website has all the ingredients listed, so it's pretty easy to make them based on that. The only real issue is finding everything required, at least in my area.


Spicy Cheese Terimayo Japadog

Are you ready for some delicious flavor?




What you'll need:
  1. 1 package of Jalapeno & Cheddar Brats
  2. 1 package of Hot Dog Buns (I prefer the long Potato Rolls)
  3. 6 tablespoons Mayonnaise
  4. 2 tablespoons Sriracha
  5. 1 Onion sliced thin
  6. 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
  7. Teriyaki Sauce
  8. 1 can of Beer
  9. 1 package of Nori Sheets (Dried Seaweed Sheets)
  10. Grill
  11. 1 large Pan
  12. 1 medium Pan
  13. 1 small Seal-able Container
Instructions:
  1. Place Brats into medium pan and cover with beer, bring to a boil.
  2. Once at a boil turn to low and cover, allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
  3. Remove Brats from pan and Cook on the Grill for about 10 minutes, until browned on each side.
  4. Place sliced onions into large pan and add Olive Oil.
  5. Heat on Medium low / Low stirring regularly so onions don't stick, add 1 tablespoon of water occasionally if onions begin to dry, cook for about 30 minutes, until nice and carmelized.
  6. In small seal-able container mix 6 tablespoons Mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons of Sriracha.
  7. Fold 3 sheets of Nori and cut into smaller pieces with a scissors.
  8. Top Bun with Mayo mixture, then Brat, then carmelized onions then teriyaki sauce followed by the nori strips.
  9. Eat Up! And Don't forget to watch the new episode of Psych tonight.

Mmmm boiling beer
wooo hooo it's grillin time
I don't know about you guys but
I like a bit of char on my brats
I used a smaller pan than I should have
because I was too lazy to do dishes
*yawn* maybe this should be step 1?
Good Enough, NEXT!
Fold em up and cut em into strips
I only did a few because I only ate 2,
I'll cut more as needed
Spicy Mayo? I don't have access to Japanese mayo
so I use this mix
Lather it on there, nice and slow like,
oh yeh baby, you know what daddy likes
Onions and Teriyaki
BOOM! Eat that shit up kids
Toppings shot because why not.



No comments:

Post a Comment