Pumpkin Pie Martini
|This may look like a lot of stuff, but my original attempts used more, sometimes less is better.|
What you'll need for Rim Garnish:
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- small bowl
- Martini glass
- pinch of Cinnamon
- pinch of Nutmeg
- pinch of Ginger
- pinch of Clove
- 1/2 ounce of Rock Candy Syrup (Mix 2 cups of sugar with 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a boil, stir til dissolved and let cool)
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce whole milk
- Graham Cracker Mix for garnish
Instructions for Rim Garnish:
- Add the Graham Cracker Crumbs, Cinnamon and Sugar to bowl, mix well.
- Rub the rim of the martini glass with a little vodka (I used an orange slice, but it's not required)
- Roll the martini glass in the Graham Cracker mix until rim is covered.
- Set to the side
- In the Shaker add 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka, 1 ounce pumpkin puree, 1/2 ounce rock candy syrup, 1 ounce whole milk, pinch of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg, pinch of clove and pinch of ginger.
- Fill the shaker with Ice.
- Shake the hell out of it.
- Strain into Martini glass with Crumbed rim.
- Top with a pinch of Cinnamon.
|Too lazy to come up with measurements for 1 glass, so store the extra for later.|
|spices, spices, and more spices|
|looks like orange pepto|
|mmm pumpkiny delicious|
Libbey 4-Piece Z-Stem Martini Set
Oggi Pro Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cocktail Shaker and Bar Tool Set