It's Amazon, Go Buy Stuff

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Apologies

Sorry for lack of updates to any readers and followers out there.

A week ago one of my stray kittens, Phantom, passed away from what I assumed was poisoning, turns out it was Parvovirus, I lost another kitten, Snoopy, this morning, and have to get a 3rd, Jazzy, put to sleep so she don't suffer like Snoopy did, there is still a 4th, Sydney, who so far has shown no signs, but neither did any of the others it came on out of nowhere and killed them in about 24 hours, they were about 8 months old. I have a 5th, Kirby, as well but he's 18 years old, so far showing no signs, hopefully it stays that way.

The past week and a half has been rough, kinda just sucked out any motivation I had for completing drawings and recipes, drinking I'm still doing but taking the time to set up, photograph and type out recipes for them is the least of my concerns at the moment, I promise I'll get back on track soon, just be patient.

Clockwise Left to Right: Snoopy, Phantom, Jazzy, Sydney
Snoopy watching Killer Klowns from Outer Space

No comments:

Post a Comment