It's Amazon, Go Buy Stuff

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Manhattan

My first post? I'm not much of a wordsmith so here we go.

The Manhattan


Drink Recipe
Evan, cheap, dangerous, delicious


What you'll need, a rocks glass, sweet vermouth, Angostura Bitters, maraschino cherry, and of course Bourbon (or Rye Whiskey) I go with bourbon because the selection of Rye Whiskey in my area is slim.

Instructions:
  1. Add 2 - 3 cubes of ice to the rocks glass
  2. Add 1/2 ounce of sweet vermouth
  3. Add 3 ounces of bourbon
  4. Add a dash of bitters
  5. Stir
  6. Garnish with the maraschino cherry
  7. Enjoy!
Drink Recipe
oh so sexy







Now get off your ass and make yourself some liquid joy.

Check back later, I promise a better site layout and more updates soon.

You can find the Glassware I use on Amazon. Bormioli Rocco Selecta 7-Piece Whiskey Gift Set

No comments:

Post a Comment