It's Amazon, Go Buy Stuff

Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th!

Oh yes, the holiest of days is here again. I've decided to try something different, I'm going to update this page throughout the day with w/e the fuck I feel like, with sketches, photos, random shit that I type while I tie a drunk on celebrating this fine holiday.

Have a sketch to start :p





So, since I take a vacation on every Friday the 13th I can, my average celebration starts like so...

7:20 a.m. Woke up, because even on a day off I can't sleep in too long, usual time of wake up 5:40 a.m...

7:30 a.m. feed the pests, the reason I can't sleep in.

7:50 - 8:50 a.m. Exercise time, gotta pretend I'm not about to put down an 18 hour drinking session, right????


9:00 a.m. Shower time (I'm already behind my usual schedule of drinking, I must be getting old)
the Banquet Beer, 9 a.m., in the shower, classy as fuck

9:10 a.m.  Gotta put in my eyes.
see? CAN YOU SEE? yes, now I can see

9:30 a.m. Friday the 13th Part 1, I finally started the marathon.
I watch this movie every friday the 13th and yet it may be my least favorite of the bunch, Mrs. Voorhees is an irritating cunt of a woman, and the fact that her head wasn't lobbed off 3 seconds after she spoke for the first time, displeases me greatly. 

Fuck you Mrs. Voorhees, you were a shit mother, it's not the teens fault your "special" child drowned. Fuck this movie, I'm going to make breakfast and drink while it runs in the background before the good movies begin.


9:50 a.m. Off to cook breakfast....
goodbye kevin bacon, you just got throat stabbed...speaking of bacon
oh yeah, it's for the bloody mary, because if you don't put bacon in your bloody mary, you're doing it very wrong
and that's how breakfast is done, minimal food, plentiful booze
11:05 a.m. Friday the 13th part 2 begins.
Now we getting to the good shit, the man himself is on the prowl and his bitch of a mother is nothing more than a head.


Happy birthday little fella

12:35 p.m. Friday the 13th part 3 begins.
I can't hate on this movie, it's terrible, it's awful but damn if it isn't fun, especially in real 3d in a theater, not that red and blue lense shit.
Oh and because if I start drinking too early I lose my attention span, I am currently baking a fucking pie.
Pineapple Cinnamon Cream Pie w Cinnamon Whipped Cream in progress....

1 part Friday the 13th, 1 part Psych? Tuesday the 17th?....aww shit
I need an x-acto knife set for this shit

2:15 p.m. Friday the 13th part 4 begins
How can you not love this one? George McFly says the F-word and gets killed by Jason, ah, glorious. Pie is mostly done, time to get back on track with the drinking, I am way off course.

3:48 p.m. Friday the 13th part 5 begins
This is one of those so bad it's good movies, a guy who's not even Jason chops his way thru a house full of "special" kids. What's not to like about that nonsense?

5:25 p.m. Friday the 13th 6 begins
Ok Tommy Jarvis, you lived thru 2 movies and you're going back for more? Get the fuck outta dodge kid, I don't care if Jason haunts you in your dreams, you lived, twice, 3 strikes you're out....and you went back, fuck that.

full of delicious flavor? No fucking clue, I'll find out Saturday or Sunday.
6:50 p.m. Friday the 13th 7 begins.
Ok I'm bored with this full day blogging what I'm doing shit, I'll leave this with a final sketch, enjoy. and Happy Friday the 13th!




No comments:

Post a Comment