It's Amazon, Go Buy Stuff

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cranberry Culprit



I've been slacking on recipes, my apologies, I blame the holidays.

Cranberry Culprit

I had to find something to do with my leftover cranberry sauce.




What you'll need:
  1. Rocks Glass full of Ice
  2. Shaker full of ice
  3. Jigger
  4. Strainer
  5. Muddler
  6. 1 oz Bourbon
  7. 1 oz Amaretto
  8. 1 oz Cranberry Sauce
  9. 2 oz Spicy Ginger Ale
  10. Splash of Lime Juice
  11. Dash of Whiskey Barrel Aged Bitters.
Instructions:
  1. Add Cranberry Sauce to Shaker and muddle.
  2. Add Bourbon, Amaretto, and Lime Juice to shaker.
  3. Shake the shit out of it.
  4. Strain into glass. 
  5. Top with Ginger Ale and a Dash of Barrel Aged Bitters.
  6. Drink!

Bourbon and Ginger Ale, winning combo regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment