It's Amazon, Go Buy Stuff

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bleenies



I feel as tho I've been slacking on the blog updates. I'm still putting up 1 a week but somehow it feels like less than that, I'll try to get back to more updates eventually, it's summer, give me a break. :p

Bleenies

If your eyes get watery from cutting onions,
this is gonna be torture.




What you'll need:
  1. 4 Potatoes (grate on fine grater and drain thru a colander)
  2. 2 Eggs
  3. 1 Onion (grated with potatoes)
  4. 4 Tablespoons Flour
  5. 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
  6. 1 Teaspoon Pepper
  7. 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
  8. 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
  9. Cooking Oil
Instructions:
  1. Heat Fryer to 375°
  2. Mix Grated Potatoes, Grated Onion, Eggs, Flour, Salt, Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper and Cayenne in a bowl.
  3. Spoon mixture into the hot oil.
  4. When lightly browned on 1 side, flip.
  5. Remove and place on paper towel lined plate when both sides are golden brown.
  6. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt
  7. Eat Up!


Moosh, Mush? SLOP!
Ready to fry these delicious bitches?
BOOM! FRY BABY, FRY!
*drool* so good, next time I'll show you how to
stuff them with cheese....*wink wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment